Privacy and personal information
We are committed to protecting the privacy of individuals’ personal information. We are bound by the National Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth) (‘the Act’) in relation to the management of personal information of our customers.
Disclosure of personal information
We will not disclose personal information stored on our database about you collected through the website to third parties except:
- If necessary:
- To conduct and for you to undertake general product enquiries concerning product information and newsletters; or
- For you to receive information concerning cellar door and restaurants relevant to a particular product and notification of premium wine release and availability; or
- To conduct and for you to receive promotional information or enter any competition we have on this website; or
- For you to conduct and for us to respond to you through the product feedback website; or
- In accordance with the law; or
- Where we are required or authorised by law to disclose personal information, for example to law enforcement agencies; or
- Where we dispose of our assets or business to a purchaser of our assets or business; or
- With your consent.
We will only retrieve information from cookies placed on your computer by this website. We will not allow third parties access to cookies placed on your computer by this website, and except as outlined above, will not share any personal information obtained from cookies with any third party.
By using this website, by undertaking general product enquiries, conducting enquiries, asking for feedback; by receiving promotional information or by entering any competition we conduct on this website, you consent to us storing, using and disclosing your personal information on our data base for the purposes of product research and development, to assist us to improve customer service to you and to allow us to marked our goods and services to you and those goods and services of any of our related bodies corporate.
You may opt out of receiving any marketing information or offers from us (or from any of our related bodies corporate) at any time by contacting us at the address below.
Access to your personal information
You may seek access to personal information that we hold about you and we will provide access to that information in accordance with the Act. There are certain exemptions that may apply to the provision of that information. We may charge a reasonable fee for our expenses incurred (if any) for granting access to personal information.
Qualia Wine Services PO Box 19
IRYMPLE VIC 3498 AUSTRALIA
Telephone: +61 (0)35024 9999
Fax: +61 (0)35024 6605
Email: [email protected]